Zeke is a is a pale-skinned teenager with bismark colour hair and green eyes. He is seen wearing the full Wellston uniform with loose tie during school hours. His speech and thought bubbles are the periwinkle gray colour.
When using his abilities, his eyes glow an emerald green hue.
Zeke, like many others with abilities enjoys asserting his authority over weaker students. Due to his status as one of the strongest males in the dorms, he arrogantly demands that he be called King and be bowed to. Zeke is also the type of person who would take every opportunity to elevate himself, and arrogantly calls himself the "Godslayer" after beating up a crippled Seraphina.
But like every student in Wellston Private High School, Zeke is subservient to those above him, as long as they have the means to defend themselves, chiefly, Arlo. Also, as least while severely injured, he is able to admit when he is beaten.
To make good on his promise to Keene, Zeke "greeted" John by sending Mardin to beat him up, with little success. However, John was distracted long enough for Zeke to "welcome" him. After introducing himself as the strongest resident of the dorms, Zeke demanded John to address him as "King" and to bow in his presence, and to his surprise, John complied. Not satisfied with John's tone, Zeke caught up with John and began to bully him mercilessly. As he endured blow after blow, John began to rant about how he and Zeke were no different, referring to how he used to beat up the helpless and how they are both "another pieces of garbage in this world." Angered and startled by the outburst, Zeke knocked John out and grumbled that his entire week was ruined. The next day, two bullies on behalf of Zeke would obstruct John from getting to class.
Upon hearing that Wellston's strongest student was reduced to a Cripple, Zeke jumped at the opportunity to topple the former Ace and get revenge on John for ruining his week. In the halls of Wellston, for all to see, Zeke had beaten both John and Seraphina, and arrogantly declared himself the "Godslayer." However, his victory was short-lived, once Arlo furiously punched him, angrily declaring that Zeke was wasting his time on powerless cripples. Subserviently, Zeke bowed to Arlo and left the scene.
After school, Zeke tossed a bay marked "Tuesday" and began to walk off, not knowing that an attacker was behind him. The attacker, named "ʎɐpsǝn┴" attempted to punch Zeke, but the self-proclaimed Godslayer easily avoided the attack. Hoping to vent out his frustration from Arlo's intervention, Zeke happily challenged ʎɐpsǝn┴ to a battle, but to his horror, he found himself on the receiving end of the beating. Once he was thoroughly beaten, Zeke conceded the battle, but ʎɐpsǝn┴ would continue to beat up Zeke until he went unconscious. ʎɐpsǝn┴ then left the fallen Godslayer defeated and broken. Someone managed discover Zeke's unconscious but alive body and began to spread rumors about the fallen Godslayer.
Powers & AbilitiesEdit
Phase Shift: Zeke's ability, Phase Shift, allows him to phase from one place to another at close range, making it appear as if he is teleporting a short distance. His ability also grants him a defensive form, which alters his skin tone into his signature blue colour and grants him increased defense and recovery, not unlike Stone Skin. When entering his defensive form, Zeke sacrifices Power and Speed for Defense and Recovery.
- Mardin: Mardin is Zeke's loyal follower, always following him around and following his orders. He even tries to assist him without receiving any orders.
- John: After John transfered into the schooldorms, Zeke attempted to assert his dominance over him and demanded he refer to him as "king". However, when John only jokingly did so in an attempt to get away, he proceeded to beat him up. This caused John to snap at him, asking if it was nice to beat someone who can't fight back and called him "trash" who should "go kill [himself]". However, before John could finish, Zeke knocked him unconscious, now considering him to be crazy due to his outburst.
- Seraphina: Zeke recognized Seraphina as the strongest student at Welston and was smart enough not to mess with John when she was around. However, after Seraphina lost her ability, Zeke took adventage of her state and beat her up, after which he arrogantly titled himself "Godslayer".
- (To John) "Welcome to the boys dorm, Johnny boy!"
- (After beating up Sera) "The mighty Seraphina has fallen. You may now can me the Godslayer."
Notes & TrivaEdit
- Most of the fandom agrees that he looks like James from Team Rocket