Elaine is a young girl with teal hair and green eyes as well as pale skin and was described as "cute" by John when he first met her. She is seen wearing the full Wellston uniform during school hours. Her speech and thought bubbles are the same teal colour as her hair.
When using her healing abilities, her eyes glow a bright lime green.
Elaine seems to be one of the more friendly students at Wellston due to her outgoing and hospitable personality. However, like many students of Wellston, she shows only enmity towards those with no abilities.
In John's first day of school, while he was getting ready to leave for Math class, Elaine introduced herself and welcomed John to the school. When Elaine realized that John had no ability, however, she immediately terminated her conversation with him and shunned him in disgust.
A worried and angry Elaine waited in the dorms for her roommate to arrive. When Seraphina finally did arrive, Elaine scolded her for hanging out with someone with so low a social standing John. She would have continued to rant about cripples if it were not for an annoyed Seraphina freezing time and warning her to stop. After Elaine was released from the time freeze, she received a call from Arlo to get ready for the Turf Wars. Once Arlo organized Wellston's team for the match of Turf Wars, Elaine, Arlo, Sera, and Blyke boarded a train to meet Agwin's team.
During Arlo's battle with Rein, Elaine was surprised when the King started to strangle his opponent;  however, she didn't do anything until Seraphina started to move. Elaine tried to stop her roommate from entering the battle, but was cut short when Sera activated her ability. 
On the train ride back from the Turf Wars, Elaine was healing Arlo and discussed how Seraphina with him, mentioning how it began when she started hanging out with John. 
At some point, Elaine's parents sent her some oranges to her dorm, and she offered make Seraphina some orange juice. Seraphina accepted the juice for later and left the dormitory. When Elaine came in later to leave the juice and a friendly note in Seraphina's room, she saw the forbidden book Unordinary and knew that something suspicious was up. 
Fearing the absolute worst, Elaine researched Unordinary on the internet and discovered that most readers became vigilantes and many vigilantes as of late were murder victims of EMBER. Elaine reported this information to Arlo out of concern for her friend, but Arlo told her to keep quiet.
While working on some homework, Elaine received a text from Arlo telling her to report her findings to the headmaster. Elaine reluctantly did so and waited for Seraphina in the office waiting room. When Seraphina entered, Elaine silently cowered under her wrathful glare. 
After John defeated Ventus, Meili, and Arlo, Elaine was called to the Turf Wars battle field to find the three brutally beaten, but still alive. Arlo tasked Elaine to attend to Ventus and Meili first as they were in a worse state than he was at the moment. While she healed the two elite-tiers, she noticed that their wounds looked as if they were fighting each other without restraint. What truly worried her was Arlo's badly beaten condition, but Arlo refused to tell her what happened and told her to keep her mouth shut regarding the incident.
After healing Ventus and Meili, Elaine received a call from her returning roommate, Seraphina; before she left, however, Arlo reminded her of his warning. Upon reaching John's house, Elaine apologized to Seraphina for ratting her out before her suspension, but the Ace merely dismissed it as no big deal. Once she got inside the house, however, Elaine was less than happy when she realized that she had to heal her least favorite person, John. Reluctantly, she begins to heal John, but her Healing was noticeably weaker due to her previous healing session with Ventus and Meili. As she healed John's arms, she noticed Meili's claw marks and damage from Arlo's Barrier on both arms, implying that John had encountered the trio earlier. Before she was able to say anything, John clamped his hand over her mouth and told her to shut up and listen to what he had to say. By the time Seraphina finished unpacking, she had already left.
When Arlo asks Elaine to describe John for him, she says that he is "your typical loser" and even has an "L" on his forehead, referring to his trademark loose lock of hair.
Powers & AbilitiesEdit
- Seraphina: As Elaine's roommate, Seraphina sees Elaine's more friendly and hospitable side. However, because Elaine is fully aware of Seraphina and John's close friendship, she often berates her to stay away from the "lowly cripple".  Despite this strain in their relationship, Elaine is genuinely concerned for Seraphina's well-being, as shown when she was worried about Seraphina becoming a potential target for EMBER.
- John: Elaine is the first person to strike up a conversation with John. Seeing the new student, Elaine welcomed John and asked him various questions about his education before attending Wellston. Once John revealed that he had no abilities however, Elaine shunned him.  From that point on, Elaine despises John and anything that has to do with him. 
- Arlo: It can be assumed that Elaine and Arlo are acquainted on some level as both are in the Turf Wars roster, and that Elaine holds Arlo in high regard. It is implied Arlo assigned Sera to be Elaine's roommate as it is Elaine's job to report anything suspicious regarding Sera. 
- (To John after knowing he doesn't have any ability) "I can't believe I just spent all that time talking to someone like you!" 
Notes & TrivaEdit
- During the Turf War, the announcer has teal coloured speech bubbles, implying that Elaine is the announcer.