How did you manage to get your hands on a copy of this?
- Seraphina, upon finding John's copy of Unordinary
This is the 11th episode of unOrdinary.
After their encounter with the invisible assailant, John convinces Seraphina to spend the night at his house for her own safety. While he is busy making ramen, she discovers his copy of the banned book Unordinary and realises his father is the infamous writer W.H. Doe.
Appearing Characters Edit
Characters in bold & italics denote the character's first proper appearance.
Characters in only italics are only seen briefly and have yet to make a proper appearance.
Characters in only bold have appeared before but were not named until this chapter
Abilities in bold denote the ability's first appearance.
Abilities in italics have been seen before but are being named for the first time.
Abilities in bold and italics are seen for the first time but not named.
- This is the first chapter to not show an ability being used.
- John's last name is revealed to be Doe.
- A likely play on words, a "John Doe" is person whose true identity and name is unknown.
- John's father is revealed to be W.H. Doe.