Cecile is a student of Wellston Private High School and is the former head of the school's newspaper.
Cecile has short, straight, teal-coloured hair and purple eyes. She wears eyeliner and during school, she wears the Wellston girls' uniform. During non-school hours , she wears a teal-and-white striped shirt with a very darkish navy-blue hoodie with jeans.
She has teal speech bubbles. Her eyes glow violet when her ability is activated.
Cecile's initial confrontation with Remi betrayed a typical high-tier mindset and attitude. She looks down on low-tiers and considers helping them a waste of time and effort. Not one for beating around the bush or pleasantries, she nearly forced Remi to fight her and refused to respect the new Queen without losing to her in a battle first.
Despite this, she does take her job with the school paper seriously, stating she is supposed to 'deliver the truth' as much as possible. Whether because she wants to keep her position blemish free or genuine transparency is unclear.
Cecile is also known to be secretive and untrustworthy, and it was these traits that made her ineligible for the position of Jack in Seraphina's eyes. She even ponders how she can bypass Arlo's authority as much as possible when it comes to the school paper and the 'truth'.
With Seraphina's ascension to Ace, a new Jack was needed to fill the void. Arlo wished for the powerful Cecile to fill the role, but due to her secretive personality, Seraphina overruled the King and chose Blyke.
Curious about the identity of the anonymous reporter who made a story of the Kovoro Mall incident, Remi went in to see Cecile. Instead of obeying the Queen's orders, however, Cecile decided to challenge Remi by making the queen assert her authority on her. Seeing that the Queen couldn't force her, Cecile began to criticize Remi for being a weak Queen and sent her off with a message, "You should learn from his (Rei) mistakes."
Cecile was then approached by Arlo and intially criticized the King for favoring Remi, dreading that she and Blyke would run the school like Rei had. Triggered by Cecile's disrespect for Rei, Arlo reminded Cecile that Remi overthrew her and warned her to respect the queen. Reluctantly, Cecile revealed to Arlo that the anonymous reporter's name was Terrence.
Powers and Abilities Edit
She was able to make green energy ropes to tie up Isen so that he doesn’t run away.
- Rei: Cecile looks down on Rei for the way he ran Wellston when he was King, calling him weak and idealistic to the point of naiveté.
- Remi: Cecile does not respect Remi's status as Queen either due to her similarities to the deceased Rei. Cecile was also dethroned by Remi and could have been "destroyed."
- (To Remi, about helping others) "This world isn't all unicorns and rainbows. Kindness and sincerity won't be reciprocated. And charitable actions won't inspire others to do the same. The whole thing is just a pointless waste of effort." 
Notes & Trivia Edit
- Cecile was in charge of the school newspaper.
- Her ability may be the summoning of restrains and cords that glow a dark turquoise.